Monday, July 30, 2018

Vacation 2018 Day Eight High Falls State Park, Jackson, Ga.

After a little rain during the night our last full day of vacation started out sunny &  hot.  Girl M talked her Dad into renting a pedal boat.  Lucky me, I was the third person so I didn't have to pedal.

The  two peddlers didn't last long and didn't make it the entire hour.  We didn't take any photos because no one was brave enough to bring their phone on the pedal boat.

After a quick lunch and walking the dogs we headed over to the pool.  No signs for directions on where to enter but we figured it out.  $5 per person to swim unlimited for the day.  The pool was huge & clean and we ended up spending a few hours getting wet.

Pool at High Falls State Park

I can't believe that we're headed home tomorrow.  It's been a good vacation, but I'm ready to get home to my own bed, my own pool, my own stuff.

Until next time...........

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment