Tuesday, September 18, 2012

RV Remodel 15

After too much thinking on my part for the front upper cabinet frame, Dear hubby took over and decided how it was going to work. 

Thank you Dear hubby for making it look much much easier than I could have done it!

Upper cabinet in front living area.

 Front cabinet framed up.  Looking good!

Upper cabinet in kitchen area over sink & stove.
 
I'm glad that I have a few days back to work to rest up.  Dear hubby is off work tomorrow, he's going to work on the water lines and drain lines.  I am hoping that we can start on the lower kitchen cabinets tonight or maybe we'll panel in the upper cabinets, or maybe we'll work on framing up the bathroom wheel well, or maybe we'll......  I'm over thinking again!
 
Until next time......
 
Bonnie
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment