Friday, August 24, 2018

Product Rave: Over the Tub Drying Rack

While on vacation at Stone Mountain, GA, we stopped into Wal-Mart looking for a trailer tire for the Eagle 5th wheel.  I was in need of a clothes drying rack and I found this over the tub drying rack and thought it might work in the camper.

This is one of my favorite purchases we've made.  We use it every trip.  It usually is in our bathtub in the upright position and leans against the back wall.  We also use it outside to dry swimsuits and towels.



Over the Tub Drying Rack
 The drying rack is made of plastic and Girl M. assembled it in a few minutes.  There are knobs to tighten  at the center sides and it adjust to many different angles.

Over the Tub Drying Rack

Over the Tub Drying Rack

The drying rack folds flat and I store it under the bed when we travel.

I've looked online at Wal-Mart.com for it to add a link but I am unable to find the same one.  I think we paid less than $10 for it and we located it by the irons and clotheslines at the store.

If I ever find another one I may just pick it up for the Puma at Hunt Camp or even for here at the house.

Until next time..............

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment