Wednesday, October 24, 2012

RV Remodel 18

We are like a bunch of workaholics on this travel trailer, I really have to make a day and say we're not going to go out there and do anything on the travel trailer.  We need a day of rest! 

We have gotten alot more work done and we're still on track for November 2nd maiden voyage!

Is this not the coolest paper towel holder spot?  My dear hubby probably HATES pinterest by now.  I love it!

Bathroom counter.  Sink being fitted.  Luxury vinyl floor tiles are going to be used for the countertop.  If you can walk on it why can't you use it for countertop?

The wheel well in the bathroom.  Trying to decide what I'm going to do with it.  I am thinking that if I use the same luxury vinyl tiles it will be ok.  I might just paint it to match the walls.....
 
I've got a million cabinet doors to paint....Wish me luck!
 
Until next time....
 
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment